trunk or treat
Sunday, October 27, 4-7pm.
This year we will have food trucks, indoor games, activities, and a dance party in the gym and lobby
sign up your trunk
Instructions for Trunk-or-Treat 2019:
• Arrive between 2:30pm and 3:30pm to set up your car – you need to be 100% ready by 3:45pm. If you have a friend or group of friends who have also signed up, and you want to park beside each other, then you need to arrive early.
• Make sure you have 500 or more pieces of candy – please do not feel obligated to hand out more than one piece of candy per child. IF you run out early, let us know and we’ll help out.
• Need decorating ideas??? Feel free to search Pinterest or reach out to Nicole Buchanan ((703) 999-4405) for any decorating ideas, game ideas (kids LOVE when cars have games) or any other last minute advice or help.
• Want to help out with decorating church stations or volunteer beforehand? If so, come at 2pm.
• PIZZA!!! Do you think you’ll be hungry (or your children hungry) after you’ve been setting up? You’re welcome to bring a cooler with sodas/waters, chips, snacks, and buy a Dominos cheese or pepperoni pizza for only $7. Bring your camp chairs and enjoy the company while we all wait for the children to arrive. If you would like to buy a pizza, or several pizzas, email email@example.com with your order. We will deliver them to your cars; please have a check or exact cash on hand. Thanks!
• Finally, please keep this event in your prayers. We want this night to bring glory to God. All children will have the chance to hear the gospel, and we pray that souls will be saved. We pray the community will feel the love of Christ, and that you will be encouraged by fellowship with other believers.
We are currently collecting candy for Trunk or Treat. If you would like to donate candy we ask that it be peanut-free.
There will be a drop off in the lobby starting September 29th.